Psynet Group is seeking Senior Management Consultants with a PhD or PsyD
We offer services in 3 primary categories:
- Assessments (Pre-hire, Succession Planning, Personal Development, Multi Rater, Team and organization)
- Organizational Development (Re-organization, team development, mergers and acquisitions consulting)
- Individual Development (Coaching and Training)
We developed a proprietary technology PsybilⓇ that delivers online assessments. PsybilⓇ was built in the same way as the MMPI using Principal Components Analysis, can generate over 7 billion variations of reports, and is informed by over a 1000 executive interviews.
To learn more about Psynet Group visit psynetgroup.com
Psynet Group has invested its time and financial resources in becoming a premiere consultancy with the best assessment technology and effective techniques to help companies optimize. As a result, we are now entering a rapid growth stage and need expert consultants to help us deliver Psynet Services and grow the company.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing executives and other professionals for hire and succession planning
- Restructuring and Optimizing Organizations
- Providing human capital due diligence for Private Equity firms on target investments
- Supporting integration after a merger or acquisition
- Coaching executives at financial service providers (Traders, PE, Hedge Funds)
- Content development for marketing (Blogs, articles, commenting on relevant posts, etc.)
- Support other areas of the business as needed
New hires have a path to partnership based on skill development, service delivery, and business development. Partners will have the opportunity to share in both the equity and profits of the company. More senior applicants will be fast tracked into partnership. Less experienced applicants will still have opportunity for equity and can expect a partnership opportunity in 5-7 years.
Please Note: This role is a moderate risk with potential high rewards. It is not a fit for candidates who desire a secure role or prefer to specialize. In other words, the primary difference between an entrepreneurial firm like Psynet Group and a larger firm is how they respond to economic downturns. Psynet Group could experience a reduction of income and larger firms reduce headcount.
Requirements and Qualifications
- PhD or Doctoral Equivalent in Counseling Psychology, I/O Psychology, Clinical Psychology or comprable field. Degrees from APA accredited universities preferred.
- Five years experience in the delivery of 2 or more services similar to Psynet Group’s offerings.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Psychometrics
The most likely successful candidate will have worked internally for a larger organization or for another consulting firm. In some cases the candidate has been a sole proprietor or had a small partnership. They often feel like they have reached their ceiling in their current role and are seeking a new challenge. They realize that Psynet Group’s technology provides an advantage that their current firm does not have and know that the technology will increase the value of their equity stake in Psynet Group.
Compensation is variable based on sales and delivery. This allows for a high upside and shared risk. We are accountable to each other and pull together to pivot quickly to minimize loss.
In addition, we have a program to build equity in Psynet Group after the first year and year end profit sharing is calculated using percentage of equity. Consultants will earn significantly more once they become partners because they share in the profits. We have calculated that profit sharing will more than double their yearly income if our projections are correct.
For more junior applicants, we offer a 6 month stipend as they go through training and establish themselves.
For more experienced applicants, they will earn a greater percentage of revenue for the clients they bring with them.
If you think this opportunity may be a good fit for you, email us at [email protected]. Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and we’ll set up time to talk.