Is it a priority for you to really know the people you are bringing into your organization and promoting into leadership?
We combine the use of Psybil®, our online assessment tool and expert interviews, to assess individuals for selection, succession planning, and professional development. We view individuals in the context of the teams they will be joining to determine fit, while also identifying areas of synergy and potential obstacles to team success.
We measure professional needs and motivations, critical thinking skills, attributions for successes and failures, and personal thinking styles.
Features are built in a way that clients can understand the charts in 10 seconds or take a deeper dive and interact with the results.
CRO, Fortune 1000 Company
Questions we can answer
- Can the candidate think critically, creatively, and strategically, as well as solve complex problems?
- What are the candidate’s motivations and drivers, including their approach to risk?
- Can the candidate lead and inspire direct reports and coworkers?
- Can the candidate influence and sell?
- Does the candidate have character flaws including bullying, low self-awareness, poor coping skills, and over reliance on strengths?
- Will the person fit on the team and/or with their current or potential supervisor?
- Does the team have the potential to be effective?
- How does the candidate manage conflict?
- Is the candidate agile enough to match the style to the situation?